2016 HSL Spring Open:
– two day tournament, May 28 & 29
– 2 man teams (play off the low handicap)
– Day 1 – 2 man best ball (scramble). Each player will need 7 drives – so there are 4 freebies. Balls must be placed within one club length of the original shot – but if you are in the rough/sand/hazard etc. – you can not use a club lenght to get out
– Day 2 – 2 man better ball (Harmon format). Play the ball as it lies. You must use the same partner.
– Divisions will depend on the number of participants
– Day 1 will have closest to the pin prizes, ace pot and deuce pot
– Day 2 will have closest to the pin, ace pot, deuce pot and skins
– $30 members / $90 non members
– Burger included after Saturday’s round only
– If you know people who want to play, but do not have an established handicap in our system, please ask them to have some score cards to present
Deadline to sign up and pay as a team is May 24th – please call 643-6950.